Lead Technology & Engineering
- We take utmost care during selection of Plant Equipments to conform to standard and environmentally friendly class technology for Lead processing Industries to recover Lead Metals from Lead Ores / Lead Concentrates, Lead scrap and Lead waste.
- Our available Technology is one of the best and complementary to the benefits, of both environment and society.
- Our Recycling Operations consists of Battery crushing and Separation, Smelting and Refining Process, supported by well designed Pollution control system.
- Smelting is conducted under the controlled conditions in Oil/Gas- fired Rotary Furnace with automatic burner, exhaust from back end to quenching tank, Cooling pipes/Tower, cyclone and then to Spark arrestor and bag-house. The entire chain system from furnace to bag-house, bag house to stack/chimney, is maintained under controlled pressure to prevent or minimize the fugitive emission.
- Fugitive emission if any, which can arise during taping of the metal and slag, is controlled by providing cover with a hooded area around the Furnace. All dust collected in the bag house is recycled to the furnace in certain composition to recover the Lead metal.
- Refining: Smelted lead produced from the Furnace is melted and Refined to finished products in fully automatic heated Oil/Gas-fired Kettles covered with the hood and connected to sanitary bag house to collect the dust if any from fugitive fumes emitted during the process.
The Technology is well developed to suit customer’s requirements, in environmentally correct manner, of course competitive and complementary.
The greatest satisfaction for an engineer is to succeed in creating out of nothing new production equipments and maintain excellence every time.
Navarees Consultants have team of expert engineers and technicians to relatively grow and set up a Plant to Customer’s satisfaction.Our Team of Experts specializes in -
- » Traditional approach in association with advanced and available technology for building plants for processing of Lead Ore Concentrates and also for Lead Recycling.
- » Design and Development of Technology in environmentally correct manner.
- » Installation and Commissioning.
- » Training of Shop floor personnel
- » Operations ands
- » After Sales Services
The Technologies that are made available are, of course competitive and complementary.
- » In processing of very complex raw material of Lead and highest possible recovery of metals of inerest.
- » Improvements in production process
- » Developments of new products and technology
- » Adaptation of existing products and techniques to new applications.
- » Cost Reduction